Take note that this preacher gave this sermon in Ireland, where alcohol abuse is prominent. Needless to say, this message was given in a land hostile to this message. But sadly many professing Christians (and some pastors) within America have become hostile towards abstinence, sober mindedness, and sound messages like this.
Those of you that do not have liberty in this area, will find this very encouraging and affirming.
(see my applicable links below)
ADDITIONAL RELATED SOURCES
- For my topical study on alcohol, click here.
- For my video entitled ‘Alcoholism amongst professing Christians & local churches, and when our sanctuaries are no longer safe,’ click here.
- For my blog post about the ‘Reformed Pub’ Facebook page, click here.
- For my video on 1 Tim 3:3, and when an Elder has become ‘given to wine’ click here.
- For all other ‘alcohol related’ posts, click on my ‘alcohol tag’ here.