Beth Moore and her false teachings (many articles, links and videos)
I post this in fear of the Lord, and with love for His bride (the church). Let us unify by rightly dividing the Word of Truth. Let us edify, equip, encourage, and build up the body of Christ.
Dear Pastors, I challenge you to grab a whip of cords, and drive Beth Moore’s books out of your church, and out of your home Bible studies.
Fact is if a “Bible study” under your local church replaces the Bible with another book, it is no longer a ‘Bible study.’ I truly believe that the number one book the church ought to be studying and/or promoting, is Gods Holy Book. Anything else is extra-curricular. The Bible forewarned of the dangers of the many books outside the Bible. If you have not seen my video warning about other books, click here.
The Lord Jesus (the Prince of Peace) will not tolerate false teachings. There is a time to bring division. “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34).
Below are some links on Beth Moore and her false teachings.
- Multiple articles via this ‘tag’ from CARM (this is a ‘tag’ to an electronic library of facts)
- Beth Moore anoints Kevin Jones as a third Adam (blasphemy in the first degree)
- This discernment ministry tagged pages after pages, plus video analysis of her false teachings are linked as well (this is a ‘tag’ to an electronic library of facts)
- Beth Moore is living proof of the end times apostasy, by Emergent Watch
- False teachers Beth Moore and Joyce Meyer promoting unbiblical unity
- Beth Moore Confronts Young Pastor’s Wife for Criticizing Her Direct, Divine Revelation
Brannon Howse and Justin Peters on Beth Moore.
- WWUTT on Moore
- An Elders wife breaks free of Moore
Beth Moore’s egalitarianism is straight out of Gen 3:16, perhaps that is the origin of today’s #MeToo movement. Deceptively, too many professing Chrsitians believe the definition of feminism is Hillary Clinton, but she’s just one of many within the Democratic Party. So Hillary is right where I want her. But the more dangerous ones have crept into the church, hence they have Beth Moore.